DO YOU NEED A WORK PERMIT?
If you are under the age of 18 and required to attend school, YES you need a work permit.
STEPS TO OBTAIN A WORK PERMIT:
1. You have to find a job first and the employer must be ready to hire you.
2. Once you have found the job, print out the form below.
3. Complete the top part yourself.
4. Ask your parent or guardian to complete their part.
5. Give the form to your employer to complete their part.
6. Bring the form to the office at your school site. (Hawthorne, Lawndale, Leuzinger, and Lloyde each have a staff member who creates work permits.)
7. The office will contact you when your permit is ready or your permit will be emailed to you.