Business Services » Public Records Requests

Public Records Requests

In accordance with CVUHSD Board Policy, the District intends to provide any person reasonable access to public records during normal business hours and within the requirements of law. Public access shall not be given to records listed as exempt from public disclosure in the California Public Records Act (PRA) and other state or federal law.
Public Records Request
Anyone can submit a Public Records request and there is no specific form that must be used to make a request. A request can be made orally or in writing, but written requests are strongly encouraged (preferable via email) to help reduce confusion about the records requested.
To submit a PRA request, please email [email protected]