Measure CV is a $98 million school bond measure passed in November 2008 with over 70% of the local vote. The Centinela Valley Union High School District has hired award-winning architects to create a new vision for each of the District's three distinct high school campuses. The campuses will receive much needed basic improvements as well as exciting new facilities and upgrades. Construction projects are commencing this summer, and the world-class Centinela Valley Center for the Arts facility, home to Lawndale High School's Academy of Media Arts, was completed in April 2011 and can finally be enjoyed by CVUHSD students and the entire community.
The Measure CV website has been created for students, local residents, business owners, and the community to:
- Stay informed of upcoming projects
- Receive construction updates
- Learn about opportunities for local businesses and contractors
- Learn about local hire opportunities and apprenticeship programs
- Ask questions and voice concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please click here.
You can reach the Measure CV Info Line at (310) 263-3735.